A:Alrighty! Hop on, let's go!
我們出發吧!
B:Ehhh...Helmets?
Ehhh….有安全帽嗎?
A:Oh, I've only got one. Here you take it.
A騎士:哦,我只有一個,不然給你戴好了。
B:You sure? What about you?
B君:你確定嗎?那你呢?
A:Ah, it's fine! We're not going far...
A騎士:啊,沒關係?反正我們騎不遠…..
B:Alright... If you say so.
B君:好吧,如果你這樣說的話。
A:It's just around the corner...
A騎士:等等轉個彎就到了….
Officer:Hey! Over here!
警察:嘿!請過來!
Officer:Soo, did you forget something today?
警察:你忘了戴安全帽嗎?
A:Ah man! I know, but we're not going far... and I only had the one helmet.
A騎士:是的,長官!我知道,但我們沒有騎很遠…而且我只有 一個安全帽而已。
Officer:Well, I'm sorry but... it's still the law to use a helmet when riding a scooter... whatever the distance.
警察:嗯,很抱歉,但不管距離遠近,只要騎乘機車就佩戴安 全帽,這是法規規定。
A:Yeah...
A騎士:是的,我了解。
Officer:Hey. It's for your own safety. Helmets significantly reduce the number of injuries, injury severity, and fatalities. Now you'll need to buy a helmet, and pay this 500 NT fine!
警察:這是為了保障你自身的安全,騎車配戴安全帽可以顯著 降低受傷程度及死亡率。現在你需要去購買一個安全帽,並接受違反交通規則應受500元罰鍰處分。
Helmets
安全帽
Injuries
傷害
Injury severity
死亡率