您的瀏覽器不支援JavaScript功能,若網頁功能無法正常使用時,請開啟瀏覽器JavaScript狀態
雙語、雙語資料庫、雙語國家、雙語政策、雙語資源、雙語網站、英文、英語
:::

to bid the guests farewell  會面結束,送客時

Conversation 主題會話

It was a pleasure meeting you.

(適宜在送對方離開時用) 很高興見到/認識您

What will your schedule be like for the next few days?

您們接下來幾天的行程是?

Do you have anything on your schedule later?

您們等一下的行程是?

Do you need us to arrange a tour guide for you?

是否需要我們協助安排導覽人員?

May I have the honor of inviting you to dine with us?

是否有榮幸邀請您們共同用晚餐?

Thank you for visiting. We are pleased to meet you.

感謝您的參訪,今天的會面非常開心。

My colleagues have organized a business lunch at the restaurant. I think you'll enjoy the food there. We would be much pleased if you could come with us. We could enjoy some local delicacies and talk more about today’s topic.

接下來,我們同仁安排了餐敘,相信您會喜歡那裡的餐點。歡迎您們共同前往,進一步聊一聊今天的主題,並享用臺灣美食

You’re welcome to visit Taiwan any time again!

歡迎下次再來拜訪

That would be great. We really appreciate that.

那真是太好了。非常謝謝你。

It’s my pleasure.

這是我的榮幸

I hope you have enjoyed your stay.

希望您在臺期間已過得愉快 (對方即將離台)

I hope you have a good time in Taiwan.

希望您在臺期間過得愉快 (對方剛抵台)

It’s a pity that you couldn’t stay longer this time. You are always welcome to visit Taiwan again.

很可惜您這一次停留在台灣的時間比較短,歡迎有機會再回來台灣拜訪。

I would also love to visit your country. I’m sure that there is a lot to explore and learn about.

有機會我也很希望到貴國去參訪學習。

文章提供機關 Drafting authority:臺南市政府
:::
上捲