It was a pleasure meeting you.
(適宜在送對方離開時用) 很高興見到/認識您
What will your schedule be like for the next few days?
您們接下來幾天的行程是?
Do you have anything on your schedule later?
您們等一下的行程是?
Do you need us to arrange a tour guide for you?
是否需要我們協助安排導覽人員?
May I have the honor of inviting you to dine with us?
是否有榮幸邀請您們共同用晚餐?
Thank you for visiting. We are pleased to meet you.
感謝您的參訪,今天的會面非常開心。
My colleagues have organized a business lunch at the restaurant. I think you'll enjoy the food there. We would be much pleased if you could come with us. We could enjoy some local delicacies and talk more about today’s topic.
接下來,我們同仁安排了餐敘,相信您會喜歡那裡的餐點。歡迎您們共同前往,進一步聊一聊今天的主題,並享用臺灣美食
You’re welcome to visit Taiwan any time again!
歡迎下次再來拜訪
That would be great. We really appreciate that.
那真是太好了。非常謝謝你。
It’s my pleasure.
這是我的榮幸
I hope you have enjoyed your stay.
希望您在臺期間已過得愉快 (對方即將離台)
I hope you have a good time in Taiwan.
希望您在臺期間過得愉快 (對方剛抵台)
It’s a pity that you couldn’t stay longer this time. You are always welcome to visit Taiwan again.
很可惜您這一次停留在台灣的時間比較短,歡迎有機會再回來台灣拜訪。
I would also love to visit your country. I’m sure that there is a lot to explore and learn about.
有機會我也很希望到貴國去參訪學習。